How to Convert Word to PDF
- Download and install Universal Document Converter software onto your computer.
- Open the document in Microsoft Word and press File->Print... in application main menu.
- Select Universal Document Converter from the printers list and press Properties button.
- On the settings panel, click Load Properties.
- Use the Open dialog to select "Text document to PDF.xml" and click Open.
- Click OK in Microsoft Word Print dialog to start converting. When the PDF file is ready, it will be saved to the My Documents\UDC Output Files folder by default.
- Converted document will then be opened in Adobe Acrobat or another viewer associated with PDF files on your computer.